- Standard Single Wills For One Person
- Standard Mirror Will For A Couple
- Storage Of Wills
- Advanced Medical Directive Or Living Will
- Pre-arranged Funerals
- Asset Preservation Trust
- Disabled Beneficiary Trust
- Trusts To Protect Property
- Children's Protective Trusts
- Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Some Interesting Facts About Wills
Standard Single Wills For One Person
In your Standard Single Will you will nominate your...
Executors, those people who will carry out the wishes in your Will. You can name up to 4 people as Executors and it is generally a good idea to have at least 2, so you have effectively a reserve in place in case one of the Executors cannot act at that time.
Beneficiaries, those people or organisations, charities etc who will receive your bequests.
Note: a Beneficiary can also be an Executor.
You can nominate Guardians for minor children, if appropriate.
You can note your Funeral wishes.