- Standard Single Wills For One Person
- Standard Mirror Will For A Couple
- Storage Of Wills
- Advanced Medical Directive Or Living Will
- Pre-arranged Funerals
- Asset Preservation Trust
- Disabled Beneficiary Trust
- Trusts To Protect Property
- Children's Protective Trusts
- Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Some Interesting Facts About Wills
Children's Protective Trusts
The Children's Protective Trust is provided for clients with young children who upon their death wish to provide the children with the financial support they will need, but also wish to protect them from wasting funds from the estate.
The trust holds your entire estate upon your death and is discretionary in nature. The beneficiaries are your children and the trust will end when the youngest child has attained the age of 25. The trustees can advance income or capital to your children at any time, but they may withhold such payments if they think it will be wasted by the children or place the children in a position of harm. The trustees will be guided in their decisions by a letter of wishes prepared by you stating your intentions for the trust.
Remember, age and maturity don't go hand in hand!!!